Project title: Family engagement and empowerment services development at the day care center “Navininkai”.
Project number: Nr. EEE-LT-05-SADM-01-K-01-89.
Project duration: 18th November 2014 – 30th April 2017.
Project partners: Child temporary care home ‘Atsigręžk į vaikus’, Vilniaus Jono Ivaškevičiaus Youth school, BOenheten AS (Norway).
Project aim: Implement effective and qualified tools for Lithuanian risk group children and their families’ well-being.
- By equipping day care center “Navininkai” (hereinafter – Navininkai) with required and needed tools, create an appropriate environment at Navininkai, which suits the needs of the children from risk groups.
- Organize trainings for risk group children and their family members, aiming to create new help services for comprehensive family empowerment.
- Develop family empowerment services, spreading the information regarding these services possibilities and encouraging inter-institutional cooperation between institutions that work for children’s well-being.
During the project undertaken activities:
- Creation of infrastructure and modernization (Navininkai simple repairs)
- Services development (delivering social services for risk group children and their family members)
- Acquiring activity tools (activity tools, which will allow Navininkai ensure the needs of risk group children)
- Inter-institutional cooperation development.
Project is financed by Norwaygrants financial mechanism
Read further news: