Duration: 01.06.2023 – 31.12.2023
- Strengthen the Lithuanian College of Democratic Education to support EU rights and values, aligning with ECAS goals.
- Establish voluntary mentoring programs and training events to empower civil society in Lithuania.
- Raise citizens’ awareness of EU rights, promote political engagement, and encourage regional civil society collaboration.
The expected outcomes:
- Mentorship Program: We will create a mentoring system that connects experienced activists with young volunteers, promoting civic participation.
- Remote Trainings: Remote training sessions will be organized – one focused on project monitoring and evaluation, and another for developing advocacy strategies.
- Defense Strategy: It will encourage communities to provide public services for vulnerable children.
Target groups of EYIS project: vulnerable children and youth (including drop-outs and NEETs).
The project is being implemented in partnership with the European Citizenship Action Service (ECAS) under the EURECA (European Citizenship Accelerator) 2023, co-funded by the Citizenship, Equality, Rights and Values Programme (CERV) of the European Union.
Project partners: Lithuania College of Democracy.